Article provided by: Better Days Treatment
Joining our addiction detox in Anaheim is critical for a smooth, relaxing, and safe rehabilitation experience. At Better Days, we deal with severe substance addiction via an innovative and comprehensive rehab protocol. Our aim is to help our rehab patients overcome the withdrawal, combat their co-occurring disorders, and embrace life-long sobriety and a healthy lifestyle over the years.
Why simplistic drug and alcohol rehab programs don’t work
There are a variety of rehab facilities to choose from, but few will provide you with the rehab care and assistance you need and deserve. Some of the options available include:
- Inpatient centers – These rely solely on inpatient Anaheim, CA, alcohol and drug rehab, with little-to-no follow-up treatments. While inpatient treatment effectively combats addiction and prevents short-term relapse, it is generally useless in the long-run without a reliable follow-up routine or aftercare.
- Outpatient-only facilities – These centers are great for dealing with mild-to-moderate addiction conditions who don’t need intensive care. They are, however, an unreliable option if you require a higher level of medical and psychiatric treatment or seek dual diagnosis assistance.
- Detox-only centers – While the detox treatment is essential for combating the withdrawal and ensuring smooth recovery, it’s not a rehabilitation tool in and of itself. You also require therapy, counseling, sober living, or dual diagnosis assistance to address addiction’s underlying causes and ensure long-lasting sober and healthy living. This is why detox-only centers fall short on the list.
What our rehab center does different
Our Anaheim drug rehab uses a structured approach to recovery, promoting holistic healing and relying on both conventional and innovative medical and psychiatric procedures. Our rehabilitation protocol includes programs like:
- Clinical detox – Helping patients battle the withdrawal in a controlled, secure, and conducive environment. Our clinicians use medication, therapy, psychotherapy, and counseling to rewire the nervous system, cleanse the body of toxins, and minimize the withdrawal’s impact during the detox process.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP is a transition-type program between inpatient treatment and outpatient programs. While it still offers intensive care, it doesn’t require you to spend your nights at our center during your addiction treatment in Anaheim, California.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP allows you to pursue your recovery goals by participating in weekly treatments without having to spend nights at our facility, similarly to IOP.
- Sober Living – A structured program for alcohol detox and rehabilitation in Anaheim, California, focusing on promoting healthy living and successful social reintegration.
- Reality-Based Recovery – The Reality-Based Recovery program seeks to bring patients with their feet on the ground by teaching them to live for the future and make better decisions in life.
If you require immediate detox services, rehab, or substance abuse counseling in Orange County, CA, we urge you to contact our professionals today. This is your chance to beat addiction, overcome the withdrawal, and embark on a life-changing recovery journey.
Call 888-992-3297, speak to our rehab professionals at Better Days, and make an appointment today! Our program for addiction detox in Anaheim will help you regain your freedom and begin a new, stable, and fulfilling life next to the people you love.